Current job vacancies available…
– C++ Programmer
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Programmer to join our Bristol-based team working on an exciting, new unannounced project.
The Game Programmer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing systems, engines, tools and game code.
- Proficient in C++ and able to work via a custom created engine.
- Located or willing to relocate to Bristol, UK
- Either a degree level qualification in a related field (eg Computer Science)
- Or several years work experience in a C++ based job
Role and Responsibilities:
- Everything. Game code, engine code, shaders, maths, physics, tools, you need to be able to handle everything.
- Knowledge of industry standard development practices: source control, asset pipelines, issue tracking, external QA and localisation teams.
- Experience with art packages and pipeline development.
- Experience with low level optimisation, shader programming, physics or mathematics.
- Demonstrable portfolio of relevant extra-curricular or hobbyist projects.
- Relaxed work environment with no crunch or overtime
- 30 days holiday
- Full-time role
How to apply:
If this sounds like the next step in your career, apply today! Please email a copy of your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
And that’s it! There are no more vacancies right now, sorry :'(
You can follow us on Twitter @Kenshiofficial, or watch this space for any future vacancies