Current job vacancies available…
– Lead Artist
We are on the lookout for an experienced artist to work on our next big upcoming project. The successful Artist will work collaboratively with the Lead Game Designer and Art team to assist in the design and implementation of realistic, high quality 3D models. The artist will need to be a good all round generalist who can tie the team together with both 2D and 3D skills. Work will be based in our shared office at Bristol Games Hub, so please only apply if you are local to the area or can easily and happily relocate.
- Strong portfolio of a wide range of realistic 3D models with high quality models in particular. Please see our previous game for the kind of designs we’re looking for.
- Ability to create art assets to a high standard
- Concept art
- Technical artist
- 28 days holiday
- Company policy of no crunch or overtime
How to apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and any portfolio / example of previous 3D Art to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
– C++ Programmer
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Programmer to join our Bristol-based team working on an exciting, new project.
The Game Programmer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing systems, engines, tools and game code.
- Proficient in C++ and able to work via a custom created engine.
- Located or willing to relocate to Bristol, UK
- Either a degree level qualification in a related field (eg Computer Science)
- Or several years work experience in a C++ based job
Role and Responsibilities:
- Everything. Game code, engine code, shaders, maths, physics, tools, you need to be able to handle everything.
- Knowledge of industry standard development practices: source control, asset pipelines, issue tracking, external QA and localisation teams.
- Experience with art packages and pipeline development.
- Experience with low level optimisation, shader programming, physics or mathematics.
- Demonstrable portfolio of relevant extra-curricular or hobbyist projects.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine.
- Relaxed work environment with no crunch or overtime
- 30 days holiday
- Full-time role
How to apply:
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
And that’s it! There are no more vacancies right now, sorry :'(
You can follow us on Twitter @Kenshiofficial, or watch this space for any future vacancies