Current job vacancies available…
– Lead Programmer
As a programming lead you will play an essential part in driving Kenshi 2, an in development single player game being created in Unreal Engine through production, to release and live operation. You will be responsible for leading and managing the technical team of 4 programmers, as well as any technical support necessary for the art team. Work will be based in our Bristol office, so please only apply if you are local to the area or can happily relocate. Visa sponsorship and relocation packages are available for the right candidate.
- Development experience in a similar role
- Excellent C++ programming skills, with excellent knowledge of object oriented development
- Project management skills
- Team Management experience including production schedules and technical documentation
- Creative, innovative, and conscientious in solving complex technical problems
- Familiarity with a common scheduling, task and issue tracking tool (Jira, MS Project, Basecamp, Redmine etc)
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Advanced knowledge/experience developing games with Unreal
- Strong familiarity with Unreal 4 toolchains.
- In-depth knowledge of different software development methods such as Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Agile, etc
- Ability to share technical experience, improving the skills of the team members in your area.
- A curious person who learns and improves their professional skills.
- Company policy of no crunch or overtime.
- Flexi-time (flexible working hours).
- 28 days holiday.
- 32.5hr work week.
- Competitive Salary in the industry.
- Work with the latest technology in Unreal Engine.
- Smaller team presenting the opportunity to make notable differences to projects.
- Organiser of social events with several other indie studios in Bristol.
How to apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and any work samples to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
And that’s it! There are no more vacancies right now, sorry :'(
You can follow us on Twitter @Kenshiofficial, or watch this space for any future vacancies