Administration Assistant (part-time, permanent)
This is the perfect role for anybody keen on a flexible part-time role within a laid back, independent video games company.
As administration assistant, you will work closely with senior management to provide administrative support. You will play a pivotal role in helping the Office Manager and Directors make the best use of their time, primarily supporting the company with administrative assistance.
The ideal candidate will be a brilliant multitasker, able to stay organised and manage priorities across different projects. You will be part of a small team, and so each day will be varied. You will need to be adaptable and flexible, willing to work on any unexpected tasks that might crop up.
Work will normally be based in our Bristol office (Covid-19 restrictions are recognised), so please only apply if you are local to the area or can happily relocate.
Duties will be ad hoc and on a need by need basis, and may include the following:
- Receive and respond to email messages
- Schedule meetings
- Develop reports as requested
- Perform research as needed
- Maintain online filing system
- Act as communication relay, making sure all parties receive necessary information and that this information is accurate
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Help maintain levels of office supplies and consumables
- Assist with reconciling expense reports
- Two years office administration experience
- Understanding of office and HR management systems
- Proficient in Administrative ICT, Google Drive and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of general administration procedures
- Ability to multitask with good problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with all members of an organisation
- Professional and friendly demeanour
- Proficient in Asana
- Understanding of agile PM processes
- Effective minute taking
- Understanding of gaming industry
- Company policy of no crunch or overtime
- Flexi-time (flexible working hours)
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays pro-rata
- Casual dress
This is a part-time role, 25-30 hours per week depending on the applicant.
Salary: £12 – £14 ph dependant on experience. Please send your CV and covering email to jobs [at] lofigames.com by 28th June.
We are an equal opportunities employer.