Update 0.99.5 is out now on the Experimental branch! 0.98.62 remains on the main stable branch. Apologies for the delay with this one, we had issues with our main computer breaking down which delayed being able to update the game on Steam (don’t worry, no data or anything was lost).
To opt in to the experimental version, right-click on Kenshi in your Steam games list -> properties -> betas tab -> then choose “experimental”. If opting in, please be aware of bugs, instability and unfinished content – for the best experience we recommend waiting for stable release… Please report any bugs, gameplay or balancing feedback etc to either the Steam or Lo-Fi forums.
- Update to the RTWSM shadow system, improves a lot of the shadow glitches
- Improved characters staying together in speed matching movement mode- the leading characters will slow down to let the stragglers catch up
- Fixed a crash when trying to load corrupt save
- A few pathfinder/movment fixes
- Stopped having no shoes affecting ‘looks like a slave’ if you can’t wear shoes
- Fixed Tinfist not talking
- Fixed unique prisoners not spawning (requires import)
- Fixed an NPC duplication bug
- Fixed slavers continually picking up and dropping targets that are ‘staying low’
- Fixed Anti-slaver ally bodyguard bug
- Fixed King Gurgler’s head value
- Fixed endless dialogue with Crab Queen
- Added Mourn barman dialogue
- Fixed Shek pacifier not increasing relations after being paid
- Fixed Esata leading a war campaign against player ally base
- Changed bounty relations gained from Holy Nation inquisitor. You can now still increase relations slightly even when accepting payment.
- Changed enemy faction relation penalties for certain alliances. This means you shouldn’t get armies marching to your base simply for allying with a faction. Unless you’ve murdered their friends.
- Balances to Holy Nation assault repetitions
- Added Holy Flame to holy bar shop inventories
- Additions to Boss Simion’s dialogue. He now recognizes carried nobles
- Adjusted Luquin’s stats to avoid recruiting issues
- Added armour trader to ally skin bandits (find them in the HQ)
- Added dialogue for Yamdu, Tengu and Koin
- Fixed Noble Ohta going missing after world state change
- Changes to UC world states
- Added extra ally UC campaigns
- Added ally UC bodyguards
- Savant can now give you a certain unnecessary machine blueprint
- The Hub now sells crossbow bolts
- Japanese version fix for tooltips not displaying line breaks
- Changed to a more readable font