Lo-Fi Games Ltd – Fact Sheet
Lo-Fi Games Ltd
Bristol, United Kingdom
Press / Business Contact:
press (at) lofigames.com
Lo-Fi Games Ltd is a small and independent game developer currently working on its first game, Kenshi, a squad-based RPG set in a vast, dystopian ‘Sword Punk’ style open world. Gameplay is completely free-roaming and open, rather than restricted to a linear story: enjoy the freedom and potential to become a thief, a merchant, a warlord… or just food for the cannibals.
Chris Hunt, founder of Lo-Fi Games, spent his early 20s working as a game programmer but hated working on small cash-cow games which felt like a waste of time. In 2008 he left, working on Kenshi full-time while working night shifts as a security guard to make just enough money to scrape by. After being Greenlit on Steam’s Early Access in 2013, Kenshi raised enough money to fund a small team and finally reach it’s full potential. Chris strives to make a game he himself would want to play: His dream game.
**Also available in 日文, Chinese 以及 Korean
**Also available in 日文, German, 法语, Russian 以及 Spanish.
Kenshi Release Date Announcement
**Also available in 日文, German 以及 Spanish.
Kenshi Beta 0.90
There are far more images available for Lo-Fi Games Ltd, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Download screenshot, gifs and logo files as .zip
- Kenshi has sold a million copies
- Kenshi Review – 84/100 – PC Gamer
- ‘Bestest Bests’ Kenshi Review – Rock Paper Shotgun
- Valve lists the 100 best-selling Steam games of 2018 – PC Gamer
- Kenshi Reckons Size Matters – Kotaku
- Kenshi is a post-apocalyptic Mount & Blade that leaves Early Access soon – PC Gamer
- Kenshi: Rezzed 2018 Interview – Game Analytics
- 6 Best Titles Exhibited In The Indie Game Corner TGS2018! – Famitsu
- Interview With Developer Of Cult Hit RPG “Kenshi” – IGN Japan
- Winner Of Tokyo Game Show Outstanding Performance Award – 4Gamer
- Tokyo Game Show 2018 “Indie Game” Let’s Play! TGS2018 Livestream – Nico Video
- [TGS 2018] Kenshi’s Official Release Finally Approaches After 10 Years! – 4Gamer
- RPG Sudden Hit In Japan After 10 Years Development! Kenshi Creator Interview – GamesIndustry.biz
- Top 150 Game Reviews on Steam 2018 – Steam250
Purchase & Demo
Kenshi can currently be purchased from Humble Bundle, GOG, Green Man Gaming or Steam for $29.99. Free demo downloadable from www.lofigames.com.
For interviews, preview keys or any other questions, please get in touch with:
press (at) lofigames (dot) com