The update is just waiting on one annoying random crash that’s occurring in a closed source library. Chris and Sam are both working on finding and fixing it.

We’re still really hoping to get this out today, but please brace yourself for a small delay just in case!



Unfortunately we won’t be able to release it today like we hoped. We’ll work over the weekend to look at it, I won’t give an exact date but hopefully it will be sorted in the next few days.  Sorry to everyone who was hoping to play it over the weekend!

We’ll get this unstable version out in the “Experimental” branch in the next few days, and plan to have it stable and running nicely in the main branch before Christmas!

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.