12th November patch notes:
- Added more content for slave buying/selling. Buying slaves is now cheaper but it has random results. You can also sell bandits or someone you’re carrying.
- Fixed the thief fence. He has more money, buys at a low price, and doesn’t sell his own clothes.
- Fix for traders spawning under the floor
- Various crash and performance fixes
- Crash when stealing with right-click
9th November patch notes:
- Fixed some bugs with the AI invasions, and with vanishing AI squads, plus a related crash.
- Fixed a bug that caused huge loading times and performance hit to savegames where you had travelled a lot
- Fixed a possible trader crash
- Crashfix when ocassionally picking up items from the ground
- There’s a bug that only some people get where it crashes when saving. I don’t know why, so I tried some stuff that might help or might not. I need more information, or a savegame if it happens only in a particular game.
- Some more stability fixes, and improvements to the formation movement
8th November patch notes:
- -Fixed nests and camps not being spawned
- -A few more random crash fixes that were reported
6th November patch notes:
- Fixed the athletics skill not increasing
- Fixed the “location” of characters when they ragdoll and slide down a hill
- Fixed wandering trader AI jittering and freaking out after staying in a town more than 6 hours
- Fixed the BUY button on houses not functioning
- Fixed 2 random crashes
- Fixed the crashdump zip getting a truncated filenam
- Fixed newly bought&freed slaves getting tagged as escapees when save/loaded
- Fixed again the walls, I had fixed the scales for them but there were still old, badly scaled collision files that i have now replaced
- Fixed the bugs with corpses, incorrect ragdolls, location etc
5th November patch notes:
- Solved the savegame error where it didn’t save your squad if most of them were knocked out
- Walls were scaled differently. This was not supposed to be in the release version yet, they’ve been set back to normal again. Sorry for breaking your base walls. Super-sorry if you just rebuilt your base walls to match the new scales.
- Fixed issue with alt+tab and fullscreen.
- Fixed big fonts with resolutions larger than 1920.