Update 0.98.55 is out now! This is on the main stable branch.
Please report any bugs, gameplay or balancing feedback etc to either the Steam or Lo-Fi forums. Thank you
- Changed again the tooltip display of the “cut to stun” to again try and make it easier to understand: with the previous update it wasn’t clear if the stun was added or subtracted from the cut resistance. It now shows the total cut resistance like it did before the previous update, and also shows an “efficiency” percentage. eg. 80% cut resist efficiency will leave a 20% stun damage.
- Samurai armour dexterity penalty removed but overall damage penalty increased to compensate, so blunt weapons don’t get an advantage over swords for samurais
- Samurai helmet now protects from dust storms
- Assassins rags dexterity bonus reduced by 0.1
- Added more stat penalties to the police helmet and reduced blunt resist slightly
- A few more subtle stat tweaks, generally increased the gap slightly between the heavy, medium and light armours.
- Fixed a typo in the gui code that was showing the wrong melee defence bonus in the armour tooltip (it showed the attack bonus instead)
- Spread a few more armour items and blueprints around some of the shops. You can now find blueprints for a faction-neutral version of Holy Chest Plate and the Armoured Hood
- Added a Blackened chain tagelmust
- “Self Preservation” AI should now react to charging enemies once they get close
- Fixed horizon fog blending with clouds