Update 0.99.2 is out now on the Experimental branch! 0.98.62 is out on the main stable branch.
To opt in to the experimental version, right-click on Kenshi in your Steam games list -> properties -> betas tab -> then choose “experimental”. If opting in, please be aware of bugs, instability and unfinished content – for the best experience we recommend waiting for stable release… Please report any bugs, gameplay or balancing feedback etc to either the Steam or Lo-Fi forums.
- The new map section is finally open! I won’t detail its content to avoid spoilers but basically this area is less civilised and more dangerous, designed for end-game exhibitions.
- An AI fix that should stop characters running off for no reason sometimes
- Added a few missing armour crafts
- fixed 2 inaccessible towns (import game if not fixed)
- fixed staff weapon reach
- Added leather and chain shirts for the Hivers
- Rugs are no longer available for the player to build, now they are an item you can buy from traders and drop on the floor to place them.
- Added a new hat
- Fixed random camera jumps when tracking a character
- Fixed some town NPCs getting deleted from the world if they were knocked out or imprisoned, basically the “murder detector” was too sensitive.
- Fixed dead animals appearing in trader list
- Fixed NUM+ keybind not saving
- Few other small fixes and a crash fix