- Added Korean Language support.
Korean fans can check out the official press release on Newswire. Once again Lo-Fi would like to extend a huge thanks to Jeffrey Jeoung, BusanDaek, Byunghyun An, Son Byeong-gwan and all the others who worked hard on the fan translation that paved the way for the official release.
- Fixed dialogue interrupts not working on announcements when another NPC interjected. Could affect certain player base raids.
- Fixed crash dismantling cages with an unconscious occupant.
- Kidnapped pack beasts from wandering traders will no longer have their inventory automatically re-stocked.
- Fixed possible crash when dismantling a turret that is being used (which should be impossible)
- Fixed crash if modded character mesh has UVs outside 0-1 range (other than head)
- Fixed an issue with CHARACTER “stealth stats” property
- Fixed crash if character model failed to load due to missing skeleton file
We’ve pushed an additional small update to fix a file mix-up with the Korean translation, it should be much more accurate now.