- Added some default keybinds to make it easier to setup SteamDeck/controller configs (you need to press the button to reset your keybinds to default)
- Fixed the issue with changing font size in the options
Spanish localisation updates:
- Standardised the translation of “Beak Things” and “Skimmers” to “Pinchostruo” and “Patineto”, respectively
- Corrected mistranslations of words like “Armour King” to “Rey de la armadura”
- Used correct tenses for skill-related verbs like “crafting” and “farming”
German Localisation updates:
- Quotation marks and ellipses (…) are now properly displayed. No more text gaps!
- Translated previously untranslated text
- Fixed text overflow on certain UI elements
- Some incorrect skill name translations were fixed
- Generic NPC names are now correctly gendered to match the NPC’s gender (for example: Bauer/Bäuerin, Söldner/Söldnerin)
- Fixed many naming inconsistencies, including Rebirth and the Skeleton race
- Skimmers now retain their English name and Skimsands was accordingly changed to “Skimwüste”
- The “Gutters” faction is now correctly called “Ausweider”
- Reworked many UI texts, item descriptions, tips and tutorials to fix errors and increase legibility
Portuguese (Brazil) localisation updates:
- Fixed typos, grammar, and UI display issues
- Standardised the translation of gameplay and lore elements for consistency
- Gendered names now used for generic NPCs like peasants, soldiers, and mercenaries
- Rewrote instructional text and item descriptions for clarity
- Untranslated text that used to appear in English is now translated into French.
- Improved translation of some GUI elements.
- Fixed some errors in items (objects, buildings, etc.) and their descriptions.
- Generic nouns now displayed in character’s gender (e.g., “marchand” or “marchande” for “trader”).
- Translated texts that were displayed in English into Japanese.
- Speed-related displays such as miles/hr are now translated into Japanese.
- Re-worded some instructional and help text.
Simplified Chinese update:
- Fixed an issue where item weights were displayed incorrectly, causing incorrect weight values to be shown