Update 0.98.48 is out now on the Experimental branch! 0.98.47 is out on the main stable branch.
To opt in to the experimental version, right-click on Kenshi in your Steam games list -> properties -> betas tab -> then choose “experimental”. If opting in, please be aware of bugs, instability and unfinished content – for the best experience we recommend waiting for stable release… Please report any bugs, gameplay or balancing feedback etc to either the Steam or Lo-Fi forums.
For more details on what has been added to the stable branch, please check the patchnotes here
- Fixed mounted buildings (turrtets and lights) having incorrect town on import
- Fixed HOLD button not disabling hold mode
- Fixed an AI glitch with the auto-sit if the target chair was un-built and clashed with ditch resources
- Fixed dead bodies disappearing when being carried
- Fixed a crash
- Added more content for town overrides and faction world states
- Fixed cannibal/fogmen not kidnapping people if far from town
- Player owned buildings in towns no longer get erased when a town gets destroyed due to world reaction events
- Slightly increased the global number of science artifacts to compensate for them spreading out to the new un-released zone
- Added race limits to certain game starts (eg holy nation start has to be a human), added a few more basic game start-off options
- Fixed NPCs using the players cages for prisoner storage/collection again.
- Fixed world apocalypse if you made it to 6:04am on day 3495
- Fixed looting dead pack animals from caravans not counting as theft
- Fixed slavers duplicating slave rags when equipping new slaves, resulting in piles of slave clothes everywhere
- Slavers don’t get so carried away attacking bad slaves that have already been re-captured
- Fixed some foliage rocks sometimes having incorrect dust colour
- Fixed negative medic stats never increasing
- Fixed dialog crowd trigger bug that messed up the Esata event
- Fixed player towns becoming undiscovered when loaded after imports
- Fixed a couple small crashes